Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's Lincoln Day!!!!

Lincoln's first birthday was this last Wednesday. It's kind of hard to believe that's it's really been a whole years since we had any semblance of control over our own lives. So, we spent a day letting Lincoln boss us around, have whatever he wanted, and we pretended it wasn't just like every other day. In fact, it wasn't just like any other day... this day had cake.


Since I have lots of pictures and my limited amount of comedic energy was blown on the previous paragraph I'm going to "crowd-source" the humorous captions. I'll number the pictures and if you have something to contribute please leave your hillariousness in the comments with the corresponding number. Thank you.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.

These are actually from today but, it's a birthday outfit.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

4 comments:

michandler said...

How about:
6. You really expect I'm going to eat his?
7. Holy Cow! This good stuff!
21. No, really I was just going to play "Stairway to Heaven" on this air guitar!
Happy birthday to Lincoln!

crazy lady said...

Wow! Those are some killer photos! Nice job.
Sorry it took me a while to get to em. Things have been CRAZY for me this week!

Here goes...
1. Hmmm... Elmo or the slipper? Which to put in my mouth first?
2. Take This! Cookie Monster trumps elmo every time.
3. But, I LIKE wearing slippers sideways!
4. Oh all right. I'll share.
5.Here mom. Hold this while on put my slippers on sideways.
6.Now THIS looks tasty!
7.What!?! I can eat it all?!
8. MMMMmmmmm Chocolate (Homer Simpson voice mode).
9. Oh a clean spot - must cover with chocolate.
10. I think this stuff is multiplying.
11. Okay. Little queasy here. Maybe you CAN have too much chocolate.
12. NAH! Chocolate ROCKS!
13. Or not...
14. Dude. That was intense.
15.Mom can't get me I'm chocolate propelled.
16.Arrrggghhhh!!! Just LOOK at my HAIR!!!!
17. You want some a this?
18.Look! I can shoot from both nostrils.
19. Yeah! And check out these choppers would ya!?
20. Beam me up Scotty.
21. Are you serious!?! Air guitar wearing a suit?
22. Hey! I've got a special delivery!
23. Apparently H.F. has a plan for me.
24.I KNOW! Totally Radical Dude! (In the voice of the turtle in Finding Nemo).

Whew... I'm exhausted. Got any more of that chocolate cake?

Lost Woman said...

These are some great pictures of Lincoln! His face is so expressive he may have a career ahead in the acting field.

Hilarious!

Lost Woman said...

Mr Lincoln is even cuter in real life than his pictures!

Thanks again for coming up!!

C