Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Technology is like a duck

Hey everybody, for my CS404 class I'm required to post all of my writing assignments to a personal blog. So, I started another blog titled "Technology is Like A Duck" located at hectorsduck.blogspot.com. You may or may not be interested in anything I write about on there but either way I'll be trying to post to it a couple days before the posts are due and would welcome any editing from qualified persons (or even semi-qualified persons). I just put the first post on and it's due tomorrow by class I believe. If you have any suggestions you can comment on them. Please don't be offended if I don't take your editing advice, I may just not have read it in time before it was due (or maybe I like it better my way). Oh ya, there's no explanation for the title other than it was the only thing I could think of at the time. Thanks everybody!

Here's the technology and duck related pictures I was able to find. Just to make it interesting.

1 comment:

crazy lady said...

I checked it out and it looks pretty good. You could have made two paragraphs out of it - but it reads fine as one.
I like Duck Vader! :0)