Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lincoln's Summer Update (June)

As summer is coming to an end Lincoln calmly reminded me that we haven't updated the blog lately.
He thought a summer recap was in order. So, I guess we'll do that.

June:
Over the summer we've taken on a few projects around the house that I don't have pictures of.  But here's Lincoln in his temporary sleeping arraignments in the office while we replaced the baseboards, painted, and redecorated his room.
We enjoyed the fire pit in our back yard to roast up some hot dogs and marshmallows.

Lincoln couldn't be bothered to wait for his hot dog to actually get cooked so he ate it slightly warmed on the outside.

He was ok to wait for the marshmallow to cook though because it's easier to get them all over your face when they're melted.

3 comments:

crazy lady said...

I love,love LOVE the crazy milk picture and the wild bed head, "Man what a dream I had" one.
He's just plain awesome.

Lost Woman said...

Lincoln was right to remind you!

It was about time for an update. Thanks!!

Love seeing you all.

michandler said...

How cool that you have a firepit in your back yard! Lots of fun times will be had around that. Love the stand up hair picture. Seems like you and everyone else's blog I followed all updated in the last few days. I feel like I check all the time but I guess i let a bit of time pass since the last time I checked.