Saturday, November 03, 2007

Another Jazz Game, Same Jacket

So, we went to Salt Lake, again. And we saw a Jazz game, again. And we met the president of the United States....Again. OK, maybe not that last part but I like Forest Gump. Anyway, we did get to go to another Jazz game. This time it was because Angel's sister Wendy and her husband Lee went in on season tickets with some other couples and this was one of the games they had four tickets for. It was the home season opener. They played the Rockets and even though they lost (Tracy McGrady scored like 48 points or something) it was still a fun, entertaining game. And this time I had advanced notice so I could get stuff done and didn't have to bring my laptop in to do homework during the game. The seats were better too. Good times.


These are phone pictures so they aren't quite as good but I think that's Yao Ming at the top of the key there. We saw a jazz dancer chick walk past him at one point and she came up to the waist on his shorts. It was humorous.

1 comment:

crazy lady said...

Hey that looks like good times! And you got to go sans computer - that's even better. I went to your two sites. Looks like you've got some work to do still. I really liked what you told me about having some kind of set up that would let you know when something new had been posted on the blogs you go to. I'd like you to hook me up with that next time you come up. If it's possible.
So, is your hair pulled back with clippies or did you get it trimmed. I can see that you are still rebelling against the shaver... You're still a cutie though!